August is National Eye Exam Month & Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month
August is tomorrow (!!!) and that means it’s National Eye Exam Month AND Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month. Since Pascale Communications works so closely with many companies and doctors in the industry, we felt it was only fair to remind our readers.
There are plenty of great reasons to observe National Eye Exam Month:
1. If you have been having unexplained, constant headaches, your solution could be visiting your optometrist.
2. One out of every four children has vision problems.
3. Your eyes change over time.
4. An optometrist is able to spot the early onset signs of diabetes, high blood pressure, glaucoma, and high cholesterol just by conducting an eye exam.
5. Many serious eye diseases often have no symptoms.
Read more here.
Whether you’re prepping the kids for back to school this fall or just haven’t had an exam of your own for a while, use this opportunity to get your peepers checked!